- Check your current firmware version by going to Settings > About tablet, under Build number
- Unzip the firmware package that you have downloaded
- Connect the tablet to your PC via USB cable and then choose to ‘Turn on USB storage’ when prompted
- Copy the file ‘update.img’ to the root directory of your tablet’s internal memory
- After the file is copied, tap on ‘Turn off USB storage’. The system will then prompt you that a new update file is found and if you would like to update
- Tap on the ‘Install’ button to proceed with the installation
- After the update, when the system is booted up it will ask if you would like to remove the update package from its internal memory. It is recommended that you choose yes to remove it
Please be patient after the tablet is updated and booted up for the first time. It may still be updating in the background and may respond slowly or not at all. This is normal and we recommend using the tablet after a minute or so.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
AC Ryan VT98200 Firmware 1.0.0 - "ShareWareABC.Com 100% CLEAN" AWARD
ShareWareABC.Com tested AC Ryan VT98200 Firmware 1.0.0 on 13 Mar 2014 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.