SDE firmware for ARCHOS Generation 7 devices:
- ARCHOS 5 internet tablet
Important notices to be acknowledged before downloading and installing the SDE firmware:
- Be aware that after installation, your device will loose the capability of playing DRM (digital rights management) protected content (e.g. videos that are present on the Archos Media Club).
- It is possible to restore the ARCHOS back to a traditional firmware, but it will not be able to play DRM protected content anymore. This functionality will be lost forever when applying the SDE firmware.
- Once the SDE firmware is installed on a device, this device will be watermarked and ARCHOS will be able to detect that this firmware has been installed once.
- Installing the SDE firmware is considered by ARCHOS as a voiding of the warranty and ARCHOS declines all liability and responsibility for any issues resulting from the installation of this SDE firmware.
- ARCHOS strongly advises that only experts in embedded software development should install this firmware.
- This firmware is provided "as is" and is not supported by ARCHOS.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
Archos 70 Helium Tablet Firmware 20150626.090214
Archos 80b Helium Tablet Firmware 20150629.040212
Archos 101 Helium Tablet Firmware 20150629.100333
ARCHOS 70 Xenon Tablet Firmware 20131120.210740
ARCHOS 101 Neon Tablet Firmware 20131212.192449
ARCHOS 97 Neon Tablet Firmware 20140109.101526