ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer Atheros LAN Driver 184.108.40.2061
ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer Atheros LAN Driver 220.127.116.111 description
Key Features: - A-Style : ASRock Cloud, Purity Sound
- Gaming Armor
- CPU Power - Hi-Density Power Connector
- VGA Card - 15μ Gold Finger, SLI/CrossFireX Power Connector
- Internet - Qualcomm Atheros Killer LAN
- Audio - Purity Sound
- Supports Socket AM3+ / AM3 processors
- Supports 8-Core CPUs
- Premium Gold Capacitor Design, Digi Power, 8 + 2 Power Phase Design
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2450(OC)
- 3 PCIe 2.0 x16, 2 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX, NVIDIA Quad SLI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports DTS Connect
- Qualcomm Atheros Killer E2200 Series Gigabit LAN
- Supports A-Style, F-Stream, X-Boost, XFast RAM, Easy Driver Installer, APP Shop
- 5 SATA3, 1 M.2 (NGFF) Socket, 1 eSATA3
- 7 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 4 Rear, 1 Vertical Type A), 10 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 5 Rear, 1 Fatal1ty Mouse Port)
- Free Bundle : XSplit 3 Months Premium License
About Ethernet Drivers: Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer Atheros LAN Driver 18.104.22.1681 - "ShareWareABC.Com 100% CLEAN" AWARD
ShareWareABC.Com tested ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer Atheros LAN Driver 22.214.171.1241 on 30 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.