- ASRock Super Alloy
- Gaming Armor: Power / Memory / VGA / Internet / Cooling / Audio
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family for the LGA 2066 Socket
- 13 Power Phase Design, Dr. MOS
- Supports DDR4 4400+(OC)
- 4 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- NVIDIA 3-Way SLI, AMD 3-Way CrossFireX
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Supports Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 3
- 10 SATA3, 3 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 3 USB 3.1 10Gb/s (1 Front Header, 1 Type-A + 1 Type-C), 8 USB 3.0 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
- AQUANTIA 10 Gigabit LAN, Dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- Intel 802.11ac WiFi
- ASRock RGB LED
- BIOS Flashback
- Hyper BCLK Engine III
This package contains the files needed for installing the Audio driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”
Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE (rev. 1.0) Realtek LAN Driver 3.3.0905.2017
Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE (rev. 1.0) Realtek LAN Driver 8.047.0714.2016 for Windows 8.1 64-bit
Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE (rev. 1.0) Realtek LAN Driver 10.031.0828.2018 for Windows 10
Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE (rev. 1.0) Realtek Audio Driver 22.214.171.12454
Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE (rev. 1.0) Realtek Audio Driver 126.96.36.19997 for Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE (rev. 1.0) Realtek Audio Driver 188.8.131.5254 for Windows 10 64-bit