Key Features: - Premium Gold Caps (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors
- Intel Core i7 processor family for the LGA 2011 Socket
- Supports Quad Channel DDR3 2400+(OC), 8 DIMM slots, Max. capacity up to 64GB
- Digi Power Design, 12 + 2 Power Phase Design
- 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots, Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX and NVIDIA 3-Way SLI
- Broadcom Dual LAN with Teaming Function
- Supports Intel Smart Response Technology
- Supports ASRock X-FAN, XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast USB, Graphical UEFI, UEFI System Browser, AXTU
- Creative Sound Core3D 7.1 CH
- Free Bundle : ASRock Game Blaster, 1 x Front USB 3.0 Panel, CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite Trial
About SATA / AHCI / RAID Drivers: When you install an operating system, SATA settings (be it AHCI, RAID, or IDE mode) are detected from the BIOS. If you want to change from one mode to another after the OS has been applied, appropriate drivers are required.
Bear in mind that if you modify these settings without installing proper files first, the operating system will not be able to boot until changes are reverted or required drivers are applied.
To perform the latter task, get the package, run the available setup and follow the instructions displayed on-screen for a complete installation. Afterwards, perform a system reboot so that all changes take effect, enter BIOS menu, and set the SATA option to the mode that best describes the newly applied drivers.
So, if you intend to modify the SATA settings to the mode described by this release, click the download button, and make the desired changes. In addition to that, don’t forget to constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.
ShareWareABC.Com tested ASRock X79 Extreme6/GB ASMedia SATA3 Driver 1.2.8 on 09 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.