ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 184.108.40.206
ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 220.127.116.11 description
Key Features: - ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- Premium Memory Alloy Choke
- Ultra Dual-N MOSFET (UDM)
- Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps
- Sapphire Black PCB
- OC Formula Power Kit - 12 Phase CPU Power design + Digi Power, Ultra Dual-N MOSFET
- OC Formula Connector Kit - Hi-Density Power Connector, 15μ Gold Contact, ASRock X series OC Socket
- OC Formula Cooling Kit - 8 Layer PCB, 4 x 2oz copper
- OC Formula Monitor Kit - Multi Thermal Sensor
- Supports Intel Core i7 and Xeon 18-Core Processors Family for the LGA 2011-3 Socket(OC Socket)
- Digi Power, 12 Power Phase design
- Supports Quad Channel DDR4 3400+(OC), with maximum capacity up to 128GB
- Supports DDR4 UDIMM ECC, RDIMM Memory (ECC is supported with Intel Xeon processors.)
- 5 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 Half mini-PCIe
- Supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX and NVIDIA 4-Way SLI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound 2 & DTS Connect
- Intel Gigabit LAN + Qualcomm Atheros Gigabit LAN
- 10 SATA3, 1 SATA Express, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen2 x2 & SATA3)
- 1 USB 3.1 Type-C 10Gb/s, 2 USB 3.1 Type-A 10Gb/s (Supported by the bundled ASRock USB 3.1 Card/A+A), 11 USB 3.0 (4 Front, 6 Rear, 1 Vertical Type A), 6 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 2 Rear)
- V-Probe, Rapid OC, PCIe ON/OFF, 1 COM Port Header, 1 Thunderbolt AIC Connector
- Supports HDD Saver Technology, Full Spike Protection, APP Shop
About USB Drivers: Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to transfer files using the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port; however, installing the appropriate software can bring about significant changes.
If the proper USB software is installed, systems will benefit from improved compatibility with different devices, numerous fixes regarding USB issues, and various other changes that can increase transfer speed with external storage drives.
When it comes to the installation steps, simply check to make sure that the download record is compatible with your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete update.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, it would be best if you applied this package only on specified platforms. In addition to that, as technology evolves from one day to another, we recommended that you always use the latest software available.
That being said, click the download button, get and apply the present version and enjoy your newly updated system. Also, constantly check back with our website to find out when a new version is available.
ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 18.104.22.168 - "ShareWareABC.Com 100% CLEAN" AWARD
ShareWareABC.Com tested ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 22.214.171.124 on 19 Jun 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.