ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 Intel LAN Driver 20.2.3001.0 for Windows 10
ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 Intel LAN Driver 20.2.3001.0 for Windows 10 description
Key Features: - ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- Premium Memory Alloy Choke
- Ultra Dual-N MOSFET (UDM)
- Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps
- Sapphire Black PCB
- OC Formula Power Kit - 12 Phase CPU Power design + Digi Power, Ultra Dual-N MOSFET
- OC Formula Connector Kit - Hi-Density Power Connector, 15μ Gold Contact, ASRock X series OC Socket
- OC Formula Cooling Kit - 8 Layer PCB, 4 x 2oz copper
- OC Formula Monitor Kit - Multi Thermal Sensor
- Supports Intel Core i7 and Xeon 18-Core Processors Family for the LGA 2011-3 Socket(OC Socket)
- Digi Power, 12 Power Phase design
- Supports Quad Channel DDR4 3400+(OC), with maximum capacity up to 128GB
- Supports DDR4 UDIMM ECC, RDIMM Memory (ECC is supported with Intel Xeon processors.)
- 5 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 Half mini-PCIe
- Supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX and NVIDIA 4-Way SLI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound 2 & DTS Connect
- Intel Gigabit LAN + Qualcomm Atheros Gigabit LAN
- 10 SATA3, 1 SATA Express, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen2 x2 & SATA3)
- 1 USB 3.1 Type-C 10Gb/s, 2 USB 3.1 Type-A 10Gb/s (Supported by the bundled ASRock USB 3.1 Card/A+A), 11 USB 3.0 (4 Front, 6 Rear, 1 Vertical Type A), 6 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 2 Rear)
- V-Probe, Rapid OC, PCIe ON/OFF, 1 COM Port Header, 1 Thunderbolt AIC Connector
- Supports HDD Saver Technology, Full Spike Protection, APP Shop
About Ethernet Drivers: Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 Intel LAN Driver 20.2.3001.0 for Windows 10 - "ShareWareABC.Com 100% CLEAN" AWARD
ShareWareABC.Com tested ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 Intel LAN Driver 20.2.3001.0 for Windows 10 on 29 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.