ASRock Z170M-ITX/ac Realtek Bluetooth Driver 1.3.857
ASRock Z170M-ITX/ac Realtek Bluetooth Driver 1.3.857 description
Key Features: - ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digi Power
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4 3200+(OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 Vertical Half-size Mini-PCIe
- Graphics Output Options: DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- Dual LAN : Intel I219V + Realtek RTL8111H
- Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi + BT v4.0 Module, 2 ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 4 SATA3, 1 mSATA
- 8 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 6 Rear)
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
About Bluetooth Driver:Installing the system’s Bluetooth driver will allow it to connect with various devices such as mobile phones, tablets, headsets, gaming controllers, and more. However, this wireless technology is recommended to be used for transferring data between compatible devices within short ranges.
A newer version can include support for later technology standards or add compatibility with other Bluetooth chipsets; however, bear in mind that updating the driver might not improve your system at all.
When it comes to applying the driver, the method is obvious and the steps quite easy: simply extract the compressed package (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the given instructions for a complete installation.
That being said, if you intend to apply this release, make sure the package is compatible with your system’s OS and Bluetooth chip, hit the download button, and enable this technology on your device. Moreover, don’t forget to regularly check with our website so that you don’t miss any updates.
ASRock Z170M-ITX/ac Realtek Bluetooth Driver 1.3.857 - "ShareWareABC.Com 100% CLEAN" AWARD
ShareWareABC.Com tested ASRock Z170M-ITX/ac Realtek Bluetooth Driver 1.3.857 on 30 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.