- Processor type Intel Pentium 4 that runs at 1.80 GHz internally and 400 MHz externally or Intel Celeron that runs at 1.70 GHz internally and 400 MHz externally L1 cache 8 KB first-level (Pentium 4); 32 KB (16-KB data cache; 16-KB instruction cache) (Celeron). L2 cache 256- or 512-KB (displayed in the system setup program) pipelined-burst, eight-way set associative, write-back SRAM (Pentium 4); 128-KB SRAM that resides in the processors core. The L2 cache runs at the processors internal clock speed (Celeron).
- System chipset: Intel 845GL DMA channels: seven Interrupt levels: 24 APIC mode System BIOS chip: 2 Mb (256 KB) System clock: 400-MHz data rate
- Expansion Bus Bus types: PCI Bus speed: PCI: 33 MHz PCI connectors: four PCI connector size: 120 pins PCI connector data width: (maximum) 32 bits
- Memory Architecture: SDRAM Memory connectors: two Memory capacities: 128-, 256-, or 512-MB Minimum memory: 128 MB Maximum memory: 1 GB Memory type: PC133 SDRAM (non-ECC)
- Drives: Externally accessible: two 5.25-inch bays, one 3.5-inch bay Internally accessible: one bay for 1-inchâ€“high IDE hard drive
- Ports and Connectors Externally accessible: Serial 9-pin connector; 16550C-compatible Parallel 25-hole connector (bidirectional) Video 15-hole connector Keyboard 6-pin mini-DIN connector Mouse 6-pin mini-DIN connector USB two front-panel and four back-panel USB 2.0â€“compliant connectors Audio three back miniature connectors for line-in, line-out, and microphone; one front miniature connector for line-out Internally accessible: Primary IDE channel 40-pin connector on PCI local bus Secondary IDE channel 40-pin connector on PCI local bus Floppy drive 34-pin connector
- Video Video controller: Intel integrated AGP graphics Integrated AGP graphics uses a maximum of 32 MB of main memory.
- Audio Audio controller: Integrated AC97
- Physical Height x Width x Depth 36.8 x 18.4 x 42.6 cm (14.5 x 7.25 x 16.75 inches) Weight 10.4 kg (23 lb)
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
ShareWareABC.Com tested Dell Dimension 2350 1901FP Monitor Driver 1.0 on 22 Jan 2013 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.