- Processor Intel Pentium 4 that runs at 2.26, 2.4, 2.533, 2.66, 2.8, or 3.06 GHz internally and 533 MHz externally, or 2.4, 2.6, 2.8, 3.0, 3.2, or 3.4 GHz internally and 800 MHz externally Level 1 (L1) cache: 8 KB first-level Level 2 (L2) cache: 512-KB or 1-MB pipelined-burst, eight-way set associative, write-back SRAM
- System Information System chip set: Intel 865PE or 865G DMA channels: eight Interrupt levels: 24 APIC mode System BIOS chip: 4 Mb (512 KB) System clock: 533- or 800-MHz data rate
- Expansion Bus Bus types: PCI Bus speed: PCI: 33 MHz PCI connectors: three PCI connector size: 120 pins PCI connector data width (maximum): 32 bits AGP: AGP 1X, 4X, 8X
- Memory Architecture: Dual Channel DDR SDRAM Memory connectors: Four Memory capacities: 128-, 256-, 512-MB or 1-GB Minimum memory: 128-MB DDR SDRAM Maximum memory: 4 GB Memory type: PC2700 (333-MHz) or PC3200 (400-MHz) DDR SDRAM (non-ECC)
- Drives Externally accessible two 5.25-inch bays one 3.5-inch bay Internally accessible Two bays for 1-inchâ€“high IDE hard drives
- Ports and Connectors Externally accessible: Serial: 9-pin connector; 16550C-compatible Parallel: 25-hole connector (bidirectional) Video: 15-hole connector Keyboard: 6-pin mini-DIN connector Mouse: 6-pin mini-DIN connector USB: two front-panel and six back-panel USB 2.0â€“compliant connectors Network: RJ-45 connector Audio: Five back miniature connectors for line-in, line-out, microphone, surround and center/Low-Frequency Effects (LFE) channel Headphone: one front miniature connector for line-out Internally accessible: Primary IDE channel: 40-pin connector on PCI local bus Secondary IDE channel: 40-pin connector on PCI local bus Floppy drive: 34-pin connector Serial ATA: two 7-pin connectors
- Video Integrated: Intel Extreme Graphics controller AGP video card: AGP 8X
- Audio Audio controller: ADI 1980
- Network Network controller: Integrated Intel PRO 10/100 Ethernet
- Power DC power supply: Wattage250 W Heat dissipation 853 BTU (fully-loaded computer without monitor) Voltage 100 to 120 V at 60 Hz; 200 to 240 V at 50 Hz Backup battery 3-V CR2032 coin cell
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
ShareWareABC.Com tested Dell Dimension 4600 1901FP Monitor Driver 1.0 on 31 Dec 1969 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.