1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R313263.exe.
2. The Self-Extractor window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR313263. If you did not print these instructions, write down this path. The WinZip Self-Extractor window appears.
3. Click OK.
4. If the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
5. Create a DOS boot disk. For more information, refer to Dell Knowledge Base Article TT1014475 â€“ â€œWhat can I use for a boot disk with CD-ROM support?â€
6. Insert the floppy disk into the floppy drive and reboot the computer.
7. At the A: /> prompt, type C: and then press the [ENTER] key.
8. Type C:DELLDRIVERSR313263 and then press [ENTER].
9. Follow the on-screen instructions.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
WD SmartWare Software 2.4.12
WD My Book Live Personal Cloud Storage Firmware 02.43.09-038
WD My Cloud Mirror Personal Storage Firmware 1.05.36
WD My Cloud EX4 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware 1.05.36
WD My Cloud EX4100 NAS Firmware 1.06.133
WD My Cloud EX2 Personal Storage Firmware 1.05.36