1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R313263.exe.
2. The Self-Extractor window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR313263. If you did not print these instructions, write down this path. The WinZip Self-Extractor window appears.
3. Click OK.
4. If the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
5. Create a DOS boot disk. For more information, refer to Dell Knowledge Base Article TT1014475 â€“ â€œWhat can I use for a boot disk with CD-ROM support?â€
6. Insert the floppy disk into the floppy drive and reboot the computer.
7. At the A: /> prompt, type C: and then press the [ENTER] key.
8. Type C:DELLDRIVERSR313263 and then press [ENTER].
9. Follow the on-screen instructions.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
WD My Cloud PR4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud DL4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud DL2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud EX4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud EX2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174