Gigabyte GA-X99M-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0) BigFoot LAN Driver 18.104.22.1684 for Windows 10
Gigabyte GA-X99M-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0) BigFoot LAN Driver 22.214.171.1244 for Windows 10 description
Key Features: - Supports New Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition
- 4 Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Genuine All Digital Power Design with IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage ICs
- 2-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
- Dual M.2 Technology for SSD Drive and WIFI card
- 6x(30µ) Gold Plating for CPU socket, Memory DIMMs and PCIe slots
- AMP-UP Audio technology with exclusive Upgradable OP-AMP
- Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
- LED lighting for the audio guard light path
- Quad DAC-UP USB ports
- Gold plated audio ports
- High end Nichicon audio capacitors
- Killer E2200 gaming networking
- SATA Express support for 10 Gb/s data transfer
- Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
- APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities
About Ethernet Drivers: Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
Gigabyte GA-X99M-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0) BigFoot LAN Driver 126.96.36.1994 for Windows 10 - "ShareWareABC.Com 100% CLEAN" AWARD
ShareWareABC.Com tested Gigabyte GA-X99M-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0) BigFoot LAN Driver 188.8.131.524 for Windows 10 on 30 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.