- Fixed remote browser access the plugin crashing issue at Window 7 and Windows 8.
- Fixed preview failed when connecting PPPoE directly.
- Fixed FQDN or IP address of UPnP remote access will fail after running long time.
- Fixed backup video from GXV3611_HD cannot be replayed.
- Fixed issues with some DDNS providers.
- Fixed the device non-response if the DHCP server changed configuration.
- Fixed GUI crashing when fast switching the preview panel
- Fixed device will crash when using ONVIF protocol connecting IP camera.
- Fixed the probably kernel crashing issue when frequently fast reconnecting web preview.
- Fixed part of the channels will show black screen if not closing the preview icon.
- Fixed the profile error when using remote access to export the configuration.
- Fixed in SSH mode set HTTP/TFTP upgrade the process will fail.
- Fixed holiday schedule configuration the different edit boxes overlay.
- Fixed playback using name tag query will fail.
- Fixed camera management codec cannot be changed from H.264 to MJPEG via ONVIF.
- Fixed local encoding configuration interface some issues with channel management.
- Fixed factory reset will change the recording time.
- Fixed synchronization IP camera time is abnormal.
- Fixed patrol mode will sometime automatic stop and system will crash.
- Improved remote preview performance at some bad network environment.
- Improved RTSP reconnecting timer from 30 seconds to maximum 5 minutes.
- Added HDD POST checking timer to increase stability.
- Added DHCP used then the IP address will be checked for validation.
- Improved Alarm Status Interface.
- Added NAT support.
- Blocked MJPEG configuration at Encoding Configuration because it is not supported.
- Enhanced performance and added limitation and recommendation to certain scene.
- IE10 preview with more than 13 display panel the replay, channel layout out of order.
OS Support: OS Independent
Last Update: 26 Feb 2015