- Fixed recorded MD video still included audio even disabled.
- Fixed GXV3500 display white screen on TV output.
- Resolved GVR3550 compatibility issue via ONVIF or encode config.
- Fixed when audio format set to AAC the two-way audio becomes abnormal.
- Fixed ONVIF will cause GXV3500 network and time information displayed abnormal.
- Fixed GVR3550 using XML file to update GXV3615WP_HD could crash the device.
- Fixed GXV3615WP_HD steam output intermit broken when GVR3550 or GSurf_Pro using XML to configure the device on the fly.
- Fixed GXV3615WP_HD factory reset after XML provisioning will have abnormal webGUI display.
- Fixed Alarm Record and JPEG upload to FTP the resolution is 1920x1088 when configured as 1920x1080.
- Fixed abnormal Alarm Event action when configure “Email and FTP upload JPEG and Store it to USB card or SD driver” in related camera models.
- Improve and support SIP Open Door Key with 1 digit as minimum.
- Respond to HTTP polling requests for Motion [Synology IOT]
- Added Time Lapse Recording Feature
- Enable UPnP Discovery by default
- ePTZ revision: when ePTZ configured, both streams will be applied to ePTZ resolution.
- Added stream recording option for local recording of GXV3615WP_HD.
- Added QVGA resolution to primary stream of GXV3615WP_HD.
- Revised NTP update interval to new default value as 60 minutes.
OS Support: OS Independent
Last Update: 26 Feb 2015
Virus reports: Virus check results