- Fixed recorded MD video still included audio even disabled.
- Fixed GXV3500 display white screen on TV output.
- Resolved GVR3550 compatibility issue via ONVIF or encode config.
- Fixed when audio format set to AAC the two-way audio becomes abnormal.
- Fixed ONVIF will cause GXV3500 network and time information displayed abnormal.
- Fixed GVR3550 using XML file to update GXV3615WP_HD could crash the device.
- Fixed GXV3615WP_HD steam output intermit broken when GVR3550 or GSurf_Pro using XML to configure the device on the fly.
- Fixed GXV3615WP_HD factory reset after XML provisioning will have abnormal webGUI display.
- Fixed Alarm Record and JPEG upload to FTP the resolution is 1920x1088 when configured as 1920x1080.
- Fixed abnormal Alarm Event action when configure “Email and FTP upload JPEG and Store it to USB card or SD driver” in related camera models.
- Improve and support SIP Open Door Key with 1 digit as minimum.
- Respond to HTTP polling requests for Motion [Synology IOT]
- Added Time Lapse Recording Feature
- Enable UPnP Discovery by default
- ePTZ revision: when ePTZ configured, both streams will be applied to ePTZ resolution.
- Added stream recording option for local recording of GXV3615WP_HD.
- Added QVGA resolution to primary stream of GXV3615WP_HD.
- Revised NTP update interval to new default value as 60 minutes.
Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Firmware 22.214.171.124
Grandstream GXP1405 IP Phone Firmware 126.96.36.199 Beta
Grandstream GXP1105 IP Phone Firmware 188.8.131.52 Beta
Grandstream GXP2110 IP Phone Firmware 184.108.40.206 Beta
Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Firmware 220.127.116.11 Beta
Grandstream GXP2100 IP Phone Firmware 18.104.22.168 Beta