- Fixed 1st stream when set ePTZ via ONVIF would cause GVR3550 “encode config” displays error.
- Fixed GXV3504 multiple HTTP query would cause distorted snapshots.
- Fixed GVR3550 configure IPC via ONVIF at channel management “encode config”, pop up error message “encoding parameters failure” although the parameters actually set effective.
- Fixed GVR3550 ONVIF Alarm Notification Feature failed to work on GXV3601HD and GXV3611HD.
- Fixed the device name displayed incorrectly at SIP registry message.
- Removed “Note: You must restart the device to apply the changes” at the SIP page and the parameters now take effect immediately after “Save”.
- Fixed FTP upload video the file name of alarm is incorrect after “self-defined time zone” adjustment.
- Enable UPnP by default and report complete device information by UPnP.
- When configured ePTZ, the 2nd stream will also automatically switch to ePTZ.
- Adjust new default NTP update interval to 60 minutes.
- Synology IOT: Added support for responding to HTTP polling requests for Motion Detection.
- Added SIP Open Door with min. 1 digit as key.
- It takes long time to register sip account when “Unregister On Reboot” is checked
- Insert Wi-Fi adapter, click the scan to search Wi-Fi channel but then unplug the Wi-Fi adapter, the device will be restarted.
- GXV3504 recording file using same name among 1st stream and 2nd stream.
Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Firmware 126.96.36.199
Grandstream GXP1405 IP Phone Firmware 188.8.131.52 Beta
Grandstream GXP1105 IP Phone Firmware 184.108.40.206 Beta
Grandstream GXP2110 IP Phone Firmware 220.127.116.11 Beta
Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Firmware 18.104.22.168 Beta
Grandstream GXP2100 IP Phone Firmware 22.214.171.124 Beta