- Fixed 1st stream when set ePTZ via ONVIF would cause GVR3550 “encode config” displays error.
- Fixed GXV3504 multiple HTTP query would cause distorted snapshots.
- Fixed GVR3550 configure IPC via ONVIF at channel management “encode config”, pop up error message “encoding parameters failure” although the parameters actually set effective.
- Fixed GVR3550 ONVIF Alarm Notification Feature failed to work on GXV3601HD and GXV3611HD.
- Fixed the device name displayed incorrectly at SIP registry message.
- Removed “Note: You must restart the device to apply the changes” at the SIP page and the parameters now take effect immediately after “Save”.
- Fixed FTP upload video the file name of alarm is incorrect after “self-defined time zone” adjustment.
- Enable UPnP by default and report complete device information by UPnP.
- When configured ePTZ, the 2nd stream will also automatically switch to ePTZ.
- Adjust new default NTP update interval to 60 minutes.
- Synology IOT: Added support for responding to HTTP polling requests for Motion Detection.
- Added SIP Open Door with min. 1 digit as key.
- It takes long time to register sip account when “Unregister On Reboot” is checked
- Insert Wi-Fi adapter, click the scan to search Wi-Fi channel but then unplug the Wi-Fi adapter, the device will be restarted.
- GXV3504 recording file using same name among 1st stream and 2nd stream.
OS Support: OS Independent
Last Update: 26 Feb 2015
Virus reports: Virus check results