This package contains the driver installation package for the Ralink Wireless LAN Controllers in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.Changes:
1. Fix: Idle a period of time, systwm show red x in sys-tray and cannot connect to network issue.
2. Fix: Low fial rate occurred blue screen of death 0x9F or 0x7E after system do restart.
3. Fix: System occurred blue screen of death 0x139 after click HW button F12 for sereval times.
If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
Acer TravelMate 5730 Ralink WLAN Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 7 64-bit
Acer TravelMate 5730G Ralink WLAN Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 7 64-bit
Acer TravelMate 5730 Ralink WLAN Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows 7
Acer TravelMate 5730G Ralink WLAN Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 7
HP ENVY 6-1100 Ralink WLAN Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 7 64-bit
HP ENVY 6-1100 Ralink WLAN Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 8 64-bit