Intel S4600LT Server Board Family Firmware 2.04/2.01/1.22/0.23
Intel S4600LT Server Board Family Firmware 2.04/2.01/1.22/0.23 description
Versions: - BIOS: R02.04.0003
- ME: 02.01.07.328
- BMC: 01.22.6890
- FRUSDR: 0.23
Changes in BIOS 02.04.0003: - Update: Integrate the new SSID(0x355B) of Intel Ethernet Controller X540 module in BIOS for supporting the new EEPROM of this IOM.
Changes in BMC 01.22.6890: - Fixed: IPMB Bridging commands to a Satellite controller doesn't work
- Fixed: The result of IPMI raw command 20 c0 71 00 02 00 00 shows telnet can be supported.
- Fixed: The satellite FW updating status is 00 while updating HSBP FW.
- Fixed: i2c-adapter i2c-7: Arbitration lost on data transmission
- Fixed: Remote KVM video have some dirty mouse cursor under linux system
- Fixed: The System Fan 5 spinning in 100% speed on S2400BB Platform after updated the BMC to 1.21.6038.
- Fixed: FW update will fail with OS based utility (OFU), failure rate is 20% with USB mode and 40% with KCS mode.
- Fixed: BMC code issue for fan detection on S2600CO.
- Fixed: EWS can't interpret SmaRT/CLST event
- Fixed: S2600GZ/GL EWS_update tool fail with SUP S2600GZ_GL_EFI_BIOS02030003_ME20107328_BMC1216038_FRUSDR113
- Fixed: Openssl update (see TA-1065)
- Fixed: IPv6 can't get IP address via DHCP server.
- Fixed: S4600LH P3 LVDIMM voltage reading is 1.5V sometimes during system booting up
- Fixed: HSC firmware not updating with BMC 1.21.6038;
- Fixed: BMC Hangs upon the first A/C Power On of the board. Subsequent A/C power cycles, the BMC boots.
- Bundled the new PSU fw for PSSF162202A.
- Bundled the new PSU fw for "DPS 750AB 32A".
- Set RMM4 DMN speed to 100Mbps on half width products
Changes in ME 02.01.07.328: - Fixed: Platform is not able to power on properly after being shut down by NM Policy.
- Fixed: Global platform power consumption reported by NM Statistics in S5 is incorrect.
- Fixed: OOB (out-of-band) stress test by issuing the wrong username may cause connection to be unavailable.
- Fixed: Shutdown action can be interrupted by cold reset when volatile NM policy is in use.
Changes in FRUSDR 0.23: - Changed LC/LNC thresholds for all CPUs to match processor specs.
Intel S4600LT Server Board Family Firmware 2.04/2.01/1.22/0.23 - "ShareWareABC.Com 100% CLEAN" AWARD
ShareWareABC.Com tested Intel S4600LT Server Board Family Firmware 2.04/2.01/1.22/0.23 on 03 May 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.