Lenovo AutoLock uses the integrated camera to detect when the computer is unattended and then secures the computer to help guard against unauthorized use.
- To enable Lenovo AutoLock, it is also required to install the following software:
- Hotkey Features Integration (ThinkPad / ThinkPad Edge only) version 3.10 or higher
- Integrated camera driver version varies on each models
- Lenovo AutoLock doesn't support the remote desktop and remote assistance environment.
[New functions or enhancements]
- Added support for ThinkPad X130e.
- Fixed an issue where AutoLock might not work correctly on the NVIDIA Optimus model when Dual Adapter Clone was enabled.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
Lenovo ThinkPad E450 Camera Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows 10 64-bit
Lenovo ThinkPad E550 Camera Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 10 64-bit
Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 15 WLAN Driver 1.00.0029.8 for Windows 7
Lenovo C50-30 BIOS O1XKT08A
Lenovo ThinkPad E455 Camera Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 10 64-bit
Lenovo ThinkServer RD530 BMC Update Utility 23.00 for Server 2008/Server 2012 64-bit