WHAT THIS PACKAGE DOES:
This package installs the software (monitor information file) which defines the following items for ThinkPad LCD.
- Monitor INF (Information file for the maximum resolution and monitor naming)
- Windows ICM (Image Color Management file for ICC Color Profile). You can obtain an accurate color representation with the Windows ICM file.
If you use the preload environment, you do not need this package. This package is required when you install Windows OS without the preload image.
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
[New functions or enhancements]
- Added support for ThinkPad X130e
- Added support for Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2 for ThinkPad W520.
- Added support for ThinkPad X121e, Edge E120, E125, E320, E325.
- Added support for ThinkPad X1.
- Removed the following models from the support models, that were mistakenly listed as support models. ThinkPad Edge E420, E420s, E425, E520, E525
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
Lenovo Yoga 500-15IHW OneKey Optimizer Utility 126.96.36.199 64-bit
Lenovo Yoga 500-14ACL OneKey Optimizer Utility 188.8.131.52 64-bit
Lenovo Yoga 3-1170 OneKey Optimizer Utility 184.108.40.206 64-bit
Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro-1370 OneKey Optimizer Utility 220.127.116.11 64-bit
Lenovo Yoga 3-1470 OneKey Optimizer Utility 18.104.22.168 64-bit
Lenovo Z70-80 OneKey Optimizer Utility 22.214.171.124 64-bit