In order to connect your phone to your PC, you must download and install the latest driver to your PC.
Before doing so please make sure you meet the following requirements and advices:
- Fully charge the battery.
- Save any important data before updating the software on your device. Any data not saved on a micro SD card or PC may be erased; i.e. contacts, images, etc.
- Remove the micro SD memory card.
- Close all open applications on your computer before proceeding with the update.
- Ensure device 'Mass storage only' mode is not selected. Application - Settings - SD card & phone storage.
- Calling and messaging functions are not available during the update process.
- The entire upgrade process takes up to 1.5 hours depending on internet connection and PC configuration.
- The handset is automatically reset during this process.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
LG GH22NS30 Internal Super-multi DVD Writer Firmware 1.01
LG United Mobile (Verizon Wireless) Driver 2.7.1
LG United Mobile Driver 3.6
LG United Mobile Driver 3.8.1
LG N1T1DD1 NAS Firmware 2774.405
LG 47LN5700 TV Firmware 05.03.06