Logitech Gaming Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets and select wheels.
Logitech Gaming Software includes third-party software components, libraries, and frameworks, including, but not limited to, the third-party software listed below:
- Digia QT - Application and User Interface Framework
- Microsoft Runtime Libraries - Application and Hardware SupportNOTE: - For G35 and G930 headset customers, the Voice Morphing feature has been removed from LGS 8.70.315, pending expiration of the partnership between Screaming Bee and Logitech. Please make sure to disable all voice morphing settings on your currently installed version of LGS before you update to LGS 8.70.315.
Changes: - Added support for the G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- â€‹Added support for the G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- Improved connectivity to the Logitech Arx Control app - version 1.2 of the Arx Control required
- Removed Apple Bonjour requirement for the Arx Control app
- ARX SDK bug fixes
- Updated LED Illumination SDK to support Per Key Illumination for the G910
- Bug fix for LGS hang with G502 mouse
- New profiles added: Assetto Corso, Gas Guzzlers Extreme, Grand Theft Auto V, iRacing, Project CARS, Rust, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
About Mouse Packages: If an appropriate mouse software is applied, systems will have the ability to properly recognize and make use of all the available features. This will also allow users to configure any additional buttons.
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, bear in mind that other platforms might be compatible as well, but we do not recommend applying any release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones. Also, even though not always necessary, it is best to take into account a system restart as well.
This being said, if you wish to install this version, download and apply the package, and install it on the system. Also check back with our website whenever possible, to stay up to date with latest releases.
ShareWareABC.Com tested Logitech M-UAJ132 Mouse Gaming Driver/Utility 8.70.315 on 22 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.