Microsoft Xbox 360 Firmware 2.0.16767.0 for USB description
- Fixes video issues.
- Improves overall performance.
- Small changes in the Games section.
- Added options for auto-downloads, background downloads and shutdown timer under console settings
If you cannot connect your Xbox 360 console to the Internet, you can copy the console update from your computer to a USB flash drive and then install it on the console. Note: The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system. For information about how to format a USB flash drive, see the “Format a USB flash drive” section of Xbox 360 USB flash drive support.
Installation Steps:- Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.
- Download the update file.
- Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.
- Unzip the file. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.
- Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your USB flash drive (for example, E:\). Do not copy the contents to another folder on the USB flash drive (for example, E:\Files).
- Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.
- Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.
- Restart the console.
- When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you are prompted to update the new console software.
Microsoft Xbox 360 Firmware 2.0.16767.0 for USB - "ShareWareABC.Com 100% CLEAN" AWARD
ShareWareABC.Com tested Microsoft Xbox 360 Firmware 2.0.16767.0 for USB on 27 Mar 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.