- CPU: Up to 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 Processor
- STORAGE: 1x M.2 SSD Combo slot (NVMe PCIe Gen3 / SATA), 1x 2.5" SATA HDD
- COMMUNICATION: Gb LAN, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth v5
- DISPLAY: 17.3" FHD (1920x1080), IPS-Level
- CHIPSET: Intel HM370
- GRAPHICS: GeForce GTX 1050Ti with Max-Q Design, 4GB GDDR5
- MEMORY: DDR4-2666 Memory Type, 2 Slots Number of DIMM Slot, Max 32GB Max Capacity
- WEBCAM: HD type (30fps@720p)
- KEYBOARD: Backlight Keyboard (Single-Color, Red)
This package contains the files needed for installing the HelpDesk utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
MSI GF75 Thin 8RD SCM Utility 13.018.06221 for Windows 10 64-bit
MSI GF75 Thin 8RD NVIDIA GeForce Experience Utility 184.108.40.206 for Windows 10 64-bit
MSI GF75 Thin 8RD Dragon Center Utility 2.5.1901.1101 for Windows 10 64-bit
MSI GF75 Thin 8RD Battery Calibration Utility 1.0.1807.0401 for Windows 10 64-bit
MSI GF75 Thin 8RD HelpDesk Utility 2.0.1809.2701 for Windows 10 64-bit
MSI GF75 Thin 8RD EC Firmware 17F1EMS1.100