Key Features: - Supports New Intel Core i7 processors Extreme Edition in LGA 2011-3 socket
- Supports Quad Channel DDR4-3400+(OC) Memory
- Mystic Light: Style your favorite color from now on
- 2X Faster USB 3.1: Delivering speeds up to 10Gb/s, USB 3.1 offers performance twice as fast as a regular USB 3.0 connection.
- DoubleShot-X3 PRO: Use Killer DoubleShot-X3 Pro to combine Killer WIFI with two Killer LANs for the best online gaming experience
- Turbo U.2 SSD Solution: Take advantage from the whole new storage solution up to 2.4GB/s read speed
- Turbo M.2 : Delivering next generation M.2 Gen3 x4 performance with transfer speeds up to 32 Gb/s
- SATA Express + USB 3.1 + SATA 6Gb/s
- Multi-GPU: 4-Way NVIDIA SLI & AMD CrossFire Support
- OC Engine: Reach higher overclocking results with more flexible BCLK adjustments at 100/125/167MHz.
- Audio Boost 3 RPO: Hear the sound from the heaven with 6.3mm audio jack and ESS audio DAC
- USB Audio Power: Serve Stable 5V Power & Better Signal Transmission over USB
- XSplit Gamecaster: Show off you skills to the world with a 1 year premium license for this popular streaming software
- Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
- OC Genie 4: Overclock in 1 Second
- Gaming App: Boost your framerate
- Click BIOS 4: Easily Fine-tune Your System
- Nahimic Audio Enhancer: Enjoy sound that pushes the limits of reality.
- Gaming Device Port: Optimized with Triple Gold-plating for High Polling Rate Gaming Devices
About Wireless LAN Driver: Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
ShareWareABC.Com tested MSI X99A Godlike Gaming Qualcomm WLAN Driver 22.214.171.1243 on 29 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.