- Windows 7 x86 and x64 support (WHQL certified).
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) driver version:62.1310.402.2010
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit)
- Windows Vista x86/x64 driver version: 6.1308.1226.2007(WHQL certified, Works with Windows Vista)
- Windows 2000/XP/XP-x64 driver version: 5.1308.1226.2007 (WHQL certified)
- Windows 98SE/Me driver version: 5.1308.1226.2007
- Utility version: 188.8.131.52
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
ShareWareABC.Com tested NETGEAR WG111v2 Wireless Adapter Firmware 4.0.0 on 18 Mar 2014 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.
Checking: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/WG111V2/WG111v2%20Software%20Version%204.0.0.zipEngine version: 184.108.40.20600Total virus-finding records: 5047758File size: 6.20 MBFile MD5: ec1db096e2e5667de1d5c76e5d393979http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/WG111V2/WG111v2%20Software%20Version%204.0.0.zip - archive ZIP> WG111v2 Software Version 4.0.0/ReleaseNotes_WG111v2_sw_4.0.0.html - Ok> WG111v2 Software Version 4.0.0/WG111v2_v4.0.0.zip - archive ZIP>> WG111v2 Software Version 4.0.0/WG111v2_v4.0.0.zip/Setup.exe - Ok> WG111v2 Software Version 4.0.0/WG111v2_v4.0.0.zip - Okhttp://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/WG111V2/WG111v2%20Software%20Version%204.0.0.zip - Ok