Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Anno 1800
- Includes support for DirectX Raytracing (DXR) on GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (and higher) and GeForce GTX 1660 (and higher) GPUs
- [SLI][Adobe]: With SLI enabled, artifacts may appear in Adobe applications. 
- [ARK Survival Evolved]: Fixed random crashes on GeForce RTX 20 series GPUs. 
- [Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands]: The game crashes when accessing the inventory menu. 
- [The Witcher 3]: Blue-screen crash occurs randomly with Bad Pool error during gameplay. 
- [The Evil Within 2]: Artifacts appear when Texture Filtering is set to High Quality in the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Fabfilter plugins]: Applications crash when using the Fabfilter plugin. 
- [ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS notebooks]: Fixed corrupted graphics in games on ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS notebooks. 
- [Titan X][GTA V][Stereo]: With Stereo enabled, OUT of Memory message appears when launching the application. 
- Anno 1800 - Not recommended
- nView - 149.77
- HD Audio Driver - 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience - 22.214.171.124
- CUDA - 10.1
- NVIDIA Control Panel - 8.1.951.0
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.1
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
- NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
- GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
- GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
NVIDIA Quadro Graphics Driver 425.31 for Windows 10 64-bit
NVIDIA Quadro Graphics Driver 425.31 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce Notebook Graphics Driver 425.31 for Windows 10 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce Notebook Graphics Driver 425.31 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 425.31 for Windows 10 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 425.31 64-bit