Release 418 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are dedicated to long term stability, ideal for use by Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certifications, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), and Enterprise environments.
What’s New in Version 418 U4:
- Driver versions built from release branch 418 now begin with 425. For future reference, NVIDIA driver versions 425.xx to 429.xx are built from the release branch 418.Resolved Issues in Version 418 U4:
- [SLI][Adobe]: With SLI enabled, artifacts may appear in Adobe applications.
- Added support for DirectX Raytracing (DXR) on NVIDIA Pascal generation GPUs and later. Requires Windows 10 and minimum 6 GB frame buffer.
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.1
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
- NVIDIA CUDA 10.1
- This driver installs nView Desktop Manager version 149.77
- [Assimilate Scratch]: The application may crash due to a kernel exception in the NVIDIA OpenGL driver. If you encounter this issue, roll back the driver to version 385.90, or disable Deep Color within the application as follows: From the startup screen choose System Settings, In the System Settings Dialog, choose the Advanced tab, From the list (under Graphics) select "OpenGL: Disable 'deep color', Click the boolean button to turn the setting on.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic][Quadro Sync]: Application corruption and possible blue-screen crash occurs when enabling WARP while Mosaic and Quadro Sync are enabled.
- Quadro GV100, Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 410
- Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3200, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P600, Quadro P500, Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro M520, Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro K5100M, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K2000M, Quadro K1100M, Quadro K1000M, Quadro K620M, Quadro K610M, Quadro K510M, Quadro K500M
- Quadro P5000, Quadro P3000, Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SE, Quadro K3100M
- NVS 810, NVS 510
- Quadro Plex S Series, Quadro Plex Model II
- NVS 810, NVS 510About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
NVIDIA Quadro Graphics Driver 425.31 for Windows 10 64-bit
NVIDIA Quadro Graphics Driver 425.31 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce Notebook Graphics Driver 425.31 for Windows 10 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce Notebook Graphics Driver 425.31 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 425.31 for Windows 10 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 425.31 64-bit