- Calling: While in an H323 call, the localized name was not displayed at the far-end site. This problem has been corrected.
- Cameras: On an HDX 9006 system, the first time you selected Camera 3, the system correctly switched to EagleEye III camera video. On your next attempts to select Camera 3, the local interface showed that Camera 3 was selected, but the video displayed Camera 1 or Camera 2. This problem has been corrected.
- Cameras: HDX systems did not support EagleEye III as a Content source on camera (HDCI) port 2. If you had configured the camera as a Content source, video from the camera might have displayed for several seconds on the initial attempt, then the following message might have appeared: “Please check your content cable and make sure that it is sending video in a supported resolution such as 1024x768 60 Hz.” This problem has been corrected.
- Cameras: You might have experienced no video or black video when using EagleEye III as your main camera. The camera might have remained in the power off position, although the power was on. Powering the system off and on might not have resolved the issue. This problem has been corrected.
- Documentation: In the Integrator’s Reference Manual for the calendarpassword command, the Comments section had the following incorrect statement: The password can be up to 15 characters long. This problem has been corrected.
- Software Update: After a software update was performed and the HDX system was powered off, the HDX system might have turned on automatically in 5 to 6 days if a ping was continuously sent to the system. This problem has been corrected.
- Software Update: After performing a USB software update and a system reset, and loading the system profile, your HDX system might have sent multiple registration requests within one second, causing the DMA to quarantine the HDX system. This problem has been corrected.
- User Interface: During OTX 300 system calls running the Telepresence Tool, the Camera Focus settings were not retained. When this occurred, the Focus_Position register did not always return the value written. This problem has been corrected.
- User Interface: When placing multipoint calls using the Recent Call list in the web interface with the option Auto Answer Multipoint Video enabled, multiple pop-up messages might have displayed asking if you wanted to accept the call. This problem has been corrected.
- Web Interface: When Diagnostics > System Log > System Log Settings > Remote Logging Enabled was set and you restarted your HDX system, it might have stopped storing logs. This problem has been corrected.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
Polycom HDX 4000 Touch Control Firmware 1.9.0
Polycom CX5100 System Firmware 1.0.0
Polycom CX5000 System Firmware 1.5.5029.0
Polycom RealPresence Group 300 Series Firmware 184.108.40.206
Polycom HDX 9000 EagleEye Director Firmware 2.1
Polycom HDX 8000 Video Conference Firmware 3.1.3