- If the units of a User Defined scan size are changed from cm to pixels, and then back to cm, the resulting User Defined scan size will be slightly different than the starting User Defined scan size.
- The Scan Configuration > Size setting defaults to Letter, not A4, when the region is "United Kingdom".
- Using TWAIN via Acrobat 9.2 might cause the application to unexpectedly quit.
- General problems affecting the use of the TWAIN driver with the Mac OS Preview application.
- All characters in the names of "Save Scan Configuration" profiles are converted to upper-case.
- Use of the TWAIN driver setting "Scan Configuration > Mode > Grayscale/Black and White" with Adobe Acrobat's "Color/Grayscale > Lossless" function results in images that are distorted.
- The preview screen is always blank if using a fresh installation of the TWAIN driver (not one that has been upgraded from an older version).
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
Sony Vaio VPCEG3PFX/W Synaptics Pointing Device Driver Uninstaller 18.104.22.168 for Windows 8 64-bit
Sony Vaio VPCEG36FX/P Synaptics Pointing Device Driver Uninstaller 22.214.171.1242 for Windows 8 64-bit
Synaptics HID Device Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows 10 64-bit
Synaptics HID Device Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 10 64-bit
Sony Vaio VPCEG3BFX/B Synaptics Pointing Device Driver Uninstaller 184.108.40.2062 for Windows 8 64-bit
Sony Vaio VPCEG390X Synaptics Pointing Device Driver Uninstaller 220.127.116.11 for Windows 8 64-bit