- USB graphics tablet plus ergonomic stylus
- Non-slip 2-button stylus
- Pressure-sensitive stylus nib with 1,024 pressure levels for intuitive drawing
- 4,000lpi resolution
- 21 configurable hotkeys incl. stickers for labelling customised functions
- Stays rooted to the spot thanks to rubber feet and solid weight
- Ideal for drawing, image editing and as an ergonomic mouse replacement
- Customisable input area of up to 203 x 127mm (16:10)
- Multi-monitor support
- Slimline, ergonomic design ensures your hand won’t feel tired
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
ShareWareABC.Com tested Speedlink Arcus Graphics Tablet Driver 1.0 on 13 Mar 2014 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.