New features - Scripts, such as .bat and .sh, can now be assigned with the ‘Launch Application’ feature.
- GameSense now uses GoLisp 1.0. Update your hax0rBindings!
Bug Fixes - Fixed an issue where certain keys on non-US layout keyboards would not be recorded properly when recording macros.
- Renaming macros now updates the names properly in device configuration windows.
- Fixed key bindings when switching region layouts on keyboards when certain keys don’t exist for that layout.
- Multiple applications with the same name can now be added to app launch configurations.
- Fixed a rare issue when deleting a config after cloud-syncing on a fresh install.
- Keeping SteelSeries Engine 3’s main window open won’t prevent the computer from going to sleep anymore.
- Default buttons can now be changed to repeat or play N times. (Thanks, MarcoAlex!!)
- GameSense no longer turns on if you are just spectating in Dota 2.
About Keyboard Packages: Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle’s overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this software version on configurations running under OSes other than the specified ones.
That being said, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website whenever you can, in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
ShareWareABC.Com tested SteelSeries Apex [RAW] Gaming Keyboard Driver/Utility 3.4.3 on 30 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.