New devices supported: - Apex M800 Dota 2 The International 2015 Edition. If you were one of the lucky gamers to grab a limited The International 2015 edition, you’ll have the M800’s mountain of illumination and key binding customization options at your disposal.
- The updated MSI GE62 & GE72 models with Intel Skylake platform. These high end gaming laptops from MSI have been upgraded with the newest Intel processor architecture, and SSE3 supports full customization of the keyboard lighting and bindings. New features: - Official Windows 10 Support!
- For GameSense developers: instead of only accepting serialized JSON data, the GameSense API now supports sending actual JSON objects as handlers and event data. Thanks RoyBekkering! Bug Fixes: - Fixed a few cases where
SSE3 would crash when connecting and disconnecting monitors.
- Corrected issue where sometimes GameSense-set illumination would persist after you exited the game, instead of reverting back to your last-set configuration.
- Using configurations that launch with GameSense-supported games should now correctly launch the game-bound configuration and then display GameSense after that configuration has deployed.
- Additionally, when leaving a CS:GO server, your devices should revert to the lighting on your CS:GO configurations (instead of the device’s default configurations).
- All of the buttons on the Kinzu v3 should now be able to be mapped to any other key via the quickset dialog.
About Keyboard Packages:Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle’s overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this software version on configurations running under OSes other than the specified ones.
That being said, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website whenever you can, in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
ShareWareABC.Com tested SteelSeries Guild Wars 2 Gaming Keyboard Driver/Utility 3.4.1 on 22 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.