SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Mouse Driver/Utility 3.4.3 for Mac OS
SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Mouse Driver/Utility 3.4.3 for Mac OS description
New features - Scripts, such as .bat and .sh, can now be assigned with the ‘Launch Application’ feature.
- GameSense now uses GoLisp 1.0. Update your hax0rBindings!
Bug Fixes - Fixed an issue where certain keys on non-US layout keyboards would not be recorded properly when recording macros.
- Renaming macros now updates the names properly in device configuration windows.
- Fixed key bindings when switching region layouts on keyboards when certain keys don’t exist for that layout.
- Multiple applications with the same name can now be added to app launch configurations.
- Fixed a rare issue when deleting a config after cloud-syncing on a fresh install.
- Keeping SteelSeries Engine 3’s main window open won’t prevent the computer from going to sleep anymore.
- Default buttons can now be changed to repeat or play N times. (Thanks, MarcoAlex!!)
- GameSense no longer turns on if you are just spectating in Dota 2.
About Mouse Packages: If an appropriate mouse software is applied, systems will have the ability to properly recognize and make use of all the available features. This will also allow users to configure any additional buttons.
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, bear in mind that other platforms might be compatible as well, but we do not recommend applying any release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones. Also, even though not always necessary, it is best to take into account a system restart as well.
This being said, if you wish to install this version, download and apply the package, and install it on the system. Also check back with our website whenever possible, to stay up to date with latest releases.
SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Mouse Driver/Utility 3.4.3 for Mac OS - "ShareWareABC.Com 100% CLEAN" AWARD
ShareWareABC.Com tested SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Mouse Driver/Utility 3.4.3 for Mac OS on 22 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.