New devices supported: - Apex M800 Dota 2 The International 2015 Edition. If you were one of the lucky gamers to grab a limited The International 2015 edition, you’ll have the M800’s mountain of illumination and key binding customization options at your disposal.
- The updated MSI GE62 & GE72 models with Intel Skylake platform. These high end gaming laptops from MSI have been upgraded with the newest Intel processor architecture, and SSE3 supports full customization of the keyboard lighting and bindings. New features: - Official Windows 10 Support!
- For GameSense developers: instead of only accepting serialized JSON data, the GameSense API now supports sending actual JSON objects as handlers and event data. Thanks RoyBekkering! Bug Fixes: - Fixed a few cases where
SSE3 would crash when connecting and disconnecting monitors.
- Corrected issue where sometimes GameSense-set illumination would persist after you exited the game, instead of reverting back to your last-set configuration.
- Using configurations that launch with GameSense-supported games should now correctly launch the game-bound configuration and then display GameSense after that configuration has deployed.
- Additionally, when leaving a CS:GO server, your devices should revert to the lighting on your CS:GO configurations (instead of the device’s default configurations).
- All of the buttons on the Kinzu v3 should now be able to be mapped to any other key via the quickset dialog.
About Mouse Packages: If an appropriate mouse software is applied, systems will have the ability to properly recognize and make use of all the available features. This will also allow users to configure any additional buttons.
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, bear in mind that other platforms might be compatible as well, but we do not recommend applying any release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones. Also, even though not always necessary, it is best to take into account a system restart as well.
This being said, if you wish to install this version, download and apply the package, and install it on the system. Also check back with our website whenever possible, to stay up to date with latest releases.
ShareWareABC.Com tested SteelSeries Sensei Wireless Mouse Driver/Utility 3.4.1 on 06 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.