New devices supported: - Apex M800 Dota 2 The International 2015 Edition. If you were one of the lucky gamers to grab a limited The International 2015 edition, you’ll have the M800’s mountain of illumination and key binding customization options at your disposal.
- The updated MSI GE62 & GE72 models with Intel Skylake platform. These high end gaming laptops from MSI have been upgraded with the newest Intel processor architecture, and SSE3 supports full customization of the keyboard lighting and bindings. New features: - Official Windows 10 Support!
- For GameSense developers: instead of only accepting serialized JSON data, the GameSense API now supports sending actual JSON objects as handlers and event data. Thanks RoyBekkering! Bug Fixes: - Fixed a few cases where
SSE3 would crash when connecting and disconnecting monitors.
- Corrected issue where sometimes GameSense-set illumination would persist after you exited the game, instead of reverting back to your last-set configuration.
- Using configurations that launch with GameSense-supported games should now correctly launch the game-bound configuration and then display GameSense after that configuration has deployed.
- Additionally, when leaving a CS:GO server, your devices should revert to the lighting on your CS:GO configurations (instead of the device’s default configurations).
- All of the buttons on the Kinzu v3 should now be able to be mapped to any other key via the quickset dialog.
About Eye Tracker Drivers:Installing the controller’s drivers and utilities allows the system to properly recognize the connected device (either wired or wireless products), as well as to use all of the unit’s features, such as force feedback, custom vibrations, and others.
In addition to that, applying the appropriate files lets users configure the controller’s functions and buttons, and might even add support for various accessories compatible with the device.
As for applying this release, the steps are very easy: make sure your operating system is supported by this software, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified. In addition to that, after installing the software, we suggest performing a system restart to make sure that the changes take effect properly.
That being said, click the download button, get and install the controller’s software, and enjoy all its available features. Moreover, don’t forget to check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with the latest releases.
ShareWareABC.Com tested SteelSeries Sentry Gaming Eye Tracker Driver/Utility 3.4.1 on 09 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.