Configure your SteelSeries gear and customize your lighting effects based on the following in-game Dota 2 events: - Health
- Ability Cooldown Timers
- Item Cooldown Timers
- Kill/Death Ratio
- Kill Streak
- Reliable Buyback
- Respawn Timer
- Status Effects such as Stunned, Silenced, Disarmed, and others
Modes: - Each cooldown is individually customizable based on the number of seconds remaining before the ability, item, or respawn is available
- The defaults for Kill Streak display match the in-game announcements for your streak
- The special event for Items allows Apex M800 users to view the status of each item slot with a glance at the Insert to Page Down block on their keyboard. For each item slot, it shows whether it is an empty slot, a passive item, or an active item with its cooldown status.
- The Reliable Buyback event shows when you have enough reliable gold for a guaranteed buyback
New firmware: - Apex M800, v1.24 - Fixed an issue where the keyboard would constantly reset
Bug Fixes: - GameSense pages for keyboards no longer highlight keys if the About window is in focus
- The taskbar icon on Windows will reappear if Explorer has restarted
- “Audio Volume Trigger” for select RGB headsets will now be correctly presented under Illumination settings
- Deleting a configuration launched by a keypress or mouse button will reset the key or mouse button to its default setting
- Overall improvements to modifying GameSense settings mid-game
- Toggling between M800 keyboard game configurations now toggles properly
- Fixed a turbo macro bug where no delay between down and up events would cause input to not register in certain games
About Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels:Installing the controller’s drivers and utilities allows the system to properly recognize the connected device (either wired or wireless products), as well as to use all of the unit’s features, such as force feedback, custom vibrations, and others.
In addition to that, applying the appropriate files lets users configure the controller’s functions and buttons, and might even add support for various accessories compatible with the device.
As for applying this release, the steps are very easy: make sure your operating system is supported by this software, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified. In addition to that, after installing the software, we suggest performing a system restart to make sure that the changes take effect properly.
That being said, click the download button, get and install the controller’s software, and enjoy all its available features. Moreover, don’t forget to check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with the latest releases.
ShareWareABC.Com tested SteelSeries Stratus XL Controller Driver/Utility 3.4.2 on 22 Aug 2015 and found CLEAN, which means that it does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors). However, this product will be re-tested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page, especially the date of testing shown above.