- Resolved issue safe removal of attached storage drive.
- Resolved issue accessing Public share folder via web/mobile devices using Remote Access.
- Applied fix to the Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) to reduce CPU overloading.
- Resolved screen refresh to iTunes media server when adding/deleting file.
- Resolved issue with DLNA displaying media file name correctly.
- Resolved issue with network translation issue.
- Resolved some media files not being displayed by ‘rebuild’ button.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
WD My Cloud PR4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud DL4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud DL2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud EX4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud EX2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174