- Supports updated version of BBC iPlayer.
- Supports updated version of Deezer.
- Supports .WAVE, .OGA, .M4P, .M4R, .M2A, .MPV file extensions.
- Resolved playback issue for .3GP video files.
- Resolved playback issue for .M2T video files.
- Resolved Flixster info bar not closing when pressing the OK button on the remote once.
- Resolved PlayTo blank video Timebar problem.
- Resolved movies icon indicator not being marked as"watched".
- Resolved Vudu 5.1 Surround Sound to stereo mute/unmute problem.
- Resolved idle issue with "What's in this update?" when upgrading firmware.
- Resolved file formatting issue with movie MetaData content and posters not displaying.
- Resolved YouTube Videos spinning arrow when pressing FF/RW during video play.
- Resolved audio/video lip sync issue with higher resolution DVR-MS during playback.
- Resolved FLAC incompatibility issue.
- Resolved UK time zone setting issue.
Make sure the WD TV Live Hub Media Center's AC power adapter remains connected during the firmware update. A power disruption during the update process can corrupt the system firmware. Also, make sure that you do not unplug the USB storage device.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
WD SmartWare Software 2.4.12
WD My Book Live Personal Cloud Storage Firmware 02.43.09-038
WD My Cloud Mirror Personal Storage Firmware 1.05.36
WD My Cloud EX4 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware 1.05.36
WD My Cloud EX4100 NAS Firmware 1.06.133
WD My Cloud EX2 Personal Storage Firmware 1.05.36