Firmware is an important set of instructions that tells your WD TV Live Streaming Media Player how to operate and what the interactive screens look like, as well as ensures accurate functionality.
- Supports MLB 2013 games.
- Support JSTV's in Monaco.
- Resolved rebooting issue when keying in Chinese characters.
- Resolved issue with the status bar not automatically closing when video is playing.
- Resolved a problem with the wrong name displaying for "Director" when retrieving content info for movies.
- Resolved subtitles still playing when default settings is selected as OFF.
- Resolved English only translation issue to support Nederlandâ€™s language get content info.
- Resolved audio â€œNextâ€ button skipping multiple tracks.
- Resolved buffering issue during playback for Apple MOV videos files on a network attached storage device.
- Resolved several Japanese translation issues
- Make sure the WD TV Live Streaming Media Playerâ€™s AC power adapter remains connected during the firmware update. A power disruption during the update process can corrupt the system firmware.
- Make sure that you do not unplug the USB storage device
- Make sure the only USB drive connected to the WD TV Live Streaming Media Player contains the product update files.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
WD My Cloud PR4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud DL4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud DL2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud EX4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud EX2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174