- This firmware version includes support for Windows 8.
- Applied UPnP port map table to the user interface to show UPnP device mappings.
- Added a pop-up detailed message about changing from Router mode to AP mode.
- Edited fix for invalid hostname error message.
- Added explanation for registering device.
- Resolved static route to single host to support full netmask entry field.
- Resolved issue of WEP security with 128-bit encryption feature.
- Resolved that channel width will be grayed out when wireless is disabled.
- Resolved issue of thumbnails for photos not being displayed through media player devices.
- Resolved issue with USB drive unlocking password.
- Resolved issue with UPnP port mapping duplication entries.
- Applied fix to Dynamic DNS account to provide correct message.
- Resolved Dynamic DNS showing update status.
- Resolved FasTrack Plus issue with FTP traffic.
- Edited text message for safe removal of attached storage drive.
- Resolved various translation issues in supported languages.
- Resolved QoS uplink speed auto detection issue.
- Applied fix to the DNS Relay button.
- Resolved unlocking USB drive with complex characters password.
- Resolved Wi-Fi disconnects issue when editing or creating rules under MAC Filter.
- Resolved Xbox issue displaying media files from router-attached USB drive.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
WD My Cloud PR4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud DL4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud DL2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud EX4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud EX2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174