- Fixed the issue that forced the default Server Time Zone to Baja, California (Mexico) during initial onboard
- Fixed various language translation issues in the User Interface (UI)
NOTE: WD recommends that your WD Sentinel DX4000 have the latest Microsoft Update Rollup 4 (Microsoft KB# 2757013) installed prior to applying this software update.
- Enhanced compatibility with Mac OS X, including Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Following features were added:
- System discovery via Bonjour
- Support for Apple Filer Protocol 3.3 (AFP) for data transfer to and from Mac OS clients
- Full support for Apple Time Machine Backup
- Support for managing WD Sentinel DX4000 server via Mac OS Client, with the new Dashboard application (Requires Microsoft Remote Desktop Client for Mac; user will be prompted to download the application, unless it is already installed)
- Support for iSCSI Storage Area Network (SAN) with newly introduced iSCSI
Target capability, powered by StarWind
- iSCSI target management from the new built-in Dashboard add-in
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
WD My Cloud PR4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud DL4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud DL2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud EX4100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174
WD My Cloud EX2100 NAS Firmware 2.31.174